Never miss an opportunity to drunken blog! Just came from the duke of york bar where I met a bloke name billy--I went in with the intention of only having 1 but billy bought me another guiness and a scotch. Billy is an electrition and a piss-head of the old school. I think the staff are a bit annoyed with him but regardlessly serve and humor him. Anyway, good way to start the eve befor going to the office party--now, off to get dinner and press reset on the ole drink.
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Rancem, great pics and blogging. You are working some awesome sites. I heard your comming home for the holidays!!! Can't wait to see ya, it'll be one hellava party. Tim said to say hey and that he is missing you man. later
Wow! Great to hear from you--and thanks for leaving a comment. Tell Tim I'm missing him too and I can't wait to see all ya'll. I'll be posting more soon but if you ever wanta e-mail get in touch with emily--eitherway I'll get the message though...
Later
Hello from VA- I hear your coming home for Christmas. Hopefully we'll make it down too.
I'm finally getting to follow your blog.
Stephen is in Costa Rica until Jan 8. Aunt M
Yep, Let me know when you'l be around so I can plan accordingly--I'd really like to see yall. Shame I won't see stephen but I'm sure he's having a great time.
Thanks for reading too, I'll be posting more often up to the point I leave
Post a Comment