Thursday, June 15, 2006

Belfast

So, here I am in Belfast Northern Ireland. The Vicarious Drunk is not initially impressed but could definitely see this place could grow on me (more like a fungus than I initially thought). But, I digress. The Hostel I am stating at is OK--this is my first time stating in a Hostel, so hopefully they will be gentle. My Spanish roommate says that this is a strange city because everyone seems to clear the streets around 8pm. This in itself does not bode well for me, I am used to the party atmosphere from Edinburgh. People are on the streets into the wee hours of the morning there which is indicative of a heavy-drinking pub culture.

On the upside, this could be better for my health and my wallet.

Cheers (er, salange. I think that's how you spell it--the Irish equivalent of cheers)

Yea, no pics yet. I'm on a Hostel computer at a pound for 30min.

No comments: