So yeah, the vicarious drunk is drunk again. Big surprise. But this night feels a bit different...sure it is becoming light in Edinburgh at 3:30am again but it still "feels" different. One of our 'great' satans has been killed, while other great satans are still on the loose (can we say: Coulter, Bush, Fundamentalists in general, and the whole of politics in the world today). So what feels so different? Maybe it is the simple fact that I have not been drinking as much or maybe it is another fact that I am planning a big move but, nonetheless, something feels different. Regardless, it has been an excellent day here--hanging out with good people and getting to know some more ones--so I aint complaining but I just feel like somethings 'bout to go down. Eh, we'll see. In the mean time, checkin out Full Metal Alchemist on YouTube.
Life is weird, enjoy the weirdness!
Cheers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment